Item Daily Weekend Weekly
Basic Scuba Unit $30.00 $45.00 $110.00
(BCD & regulator)
Complete Cold Water Scuba Package $45.00 $65.00 $140.00
(BCD, regulator, 7mm wetsuit, hood & gloves, gear bag)
Complete Warm Water Scuba Package $30.00 $50.00 $125.00
(BCD, regulator, 3mm wetsuit, gear bag)
Regulator w/ analog gauges $20.00 $30.00 $75.00
Regulator w/ dive computer $30.00 $45.00 $100.00
BCD only $15.00 $20.00 $45.00
Wetsuit only (7mm) $15.00 $25.00 $70.00
Wetsuit only (3mm) $8.00 $12.00 $35.00
Dry Suit $35.00 $50.00 $145.00
Hood $4.00 $6.00 $15.00
Gloves $4.00 $6.00 $15.00
Tank AL80 (air) $10.00 $17.00 $45.00
Tank AL100 (air) $12.00 $20.00 $50.00
Tank (EAN32) $20.00 $27.00 $55.00
Weight Bag (26 lbs) $10.00 $18.00 $45.00
Scooter $25.00 $45.00 $105.00
Digital Camera $35.00 $60.00 $115.00
- Possession constitutes use. Renters must provide appropriate identification including a valid driver’s license and/or valid diver certification card where applicable. Tanks and dry suits WILL NOT be rented without the appropriate certification.
- A minimum rental fee of one day will be charged on all equipment. Daily rental is 24-hours. Weekend rental is Friday to Monday. Weekly rental is 8 days. All items must be returned by close of business on date due.
- Late fees will be accumulated at the daily rate for each day after the due date. Fees will continue to accrue until the property is returned.
- Customers MUST thoroughly inspect all property BEFORE leaving the facility to insure the items are clean, complete, and in good working order. All deficiencies must be noted on the checkout receipt. The customer will be held responsible for the full retail value of any items lost, damaged or destroyed.
- All equipment must be returned clean and dry. The appropriate cleaner will be provided upon checkout. Equipment returned unclean and/or still wet will subject to a $35 cleaning fee per item.
- Check your dive conditions prior to rental. Equipment rental is non-refundable.
- Customers that need equipment for more than 14 days must coordinate arrangements at least one week in advance of the check out date.
Important Note Regarding Personal Equipment
We do not rent personal items such as mask, snorkel, fins, and boots.
For these items, personal fit is essential to ensure a safe and satisfactory dive.